- Vasectomy services, click here for more information.
- AAA clinic
Spring Hill Medical Centre currently works with Age UK Warwickshire. Care navigators provide a free, impartial and confidential service to adults in Warwickshire. They are based in GP practices, working in partnership with health and social care professionals.
How do they help?
A Care Navigator can support you with:
- Housing and benefits advice
- Information about social care and home support
- Befriending and counselling
- Healthy lifestyle advice
- Support and social groups
- Dementia services
- Access to counselling
- Information about aids and adaptations
If you are aged 18+ your GP practice can make a referral or contact:
Age UK Warwickshire:
Annalea Kessey 07436 108 172
Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT)
IAPT services are for people with mild, moderate and moderate to severe symptoms of anxiety or depression living in Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire.