Join Patient Participation Group
What is a Patient Participation Group?
A patient participation group (PPG) is designed to evolve to meet local needs.
Make stronger the relation between patients and their practices, which is critical to the provision of modern, high quality general practice.
PPG’s improve communication by:
1) Building a two-way relationship between the patient and the practice
2) Promoting awareness of an access to local health services
PPG’s influence the development by:
1) Representing patient views on the purchase of health services
PPG’s provide the patient prospective by:
1) Conducting patients surveys of collection feedback within the waiting room
2) Advising the practice and the patients of new systems and treatments
3) Sharing good practice
4) Lobbying to improve a whole range of health services
PPG’s promote health matters by:
1) Raising awareness of key public health messages
2) Get involved with the practice on health topics
If you would like to join the patient participation group please either complete the form below or contact reception.
PPG Minutes & Agendas
Agenda - 27th November 17
Minutes - 27th March 2017
PPG Report 2017
PPG Report 2016
PPG Report 2015
PPG Report 2013 - 14
PPG Report 2012 - 13
Although sending information across the Internet means that privacy of data cannot be absolutely guaranteed,
our online forms offer high levels of security. The forms use HTTPS and TLS (using a 2048 bit certificate) to
encrypt data sent to and from your computer when using the site and our server environment is PCI DSS certified -
the highest standard of security associated with e-commerce and online finance solutions.
Form submissions are stored on the server for 28 days and are encrypted and secured with a private key known only by the GP Practice.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.