Join Patient Participation Group
What is a Patient Participation Group?
A patient participation group (PPG) is designed to evolve to meet local needs.
Make stronger the relation between patients and their practices, which is critical to the provision of modern, high quality general practice.
PPG’s improve communication by:
- Building a two-way relationship between the patient and the practice
- Promoting awareness of an access to local health services
PPG’s influence the development by:
- Representing patient views on the purchase of health services
PPG’s provide the patient prospective by:
- Conducting patients surveys of collection feedback within the waiting room
- Advising the practice and the patients of new systems and treatments
- Sharing good practice
- Lobbying to improve a whole range of health services
PPG’s promote health matters by:
- Raising awareness of key public health messages
- Get involved with the practice on health topics
If you would like to join the patient participation group please either complete the form below or contact reception.
PPG Minutes & Agendas
Agenda - 27th November 17
Minutes - 27th March 2017
PPG Report 2018
PPG Report 2017
PPG Report 2016
PPG Report 2015
PPG Report 2013 - 14
PPG Report 2012 - 13
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key and is accessed over a secure
connection by nominated staff. We have a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.